The 3rd International Conference on Public Administration, Health and Humanity Development (PAHHD 2023) will bring together leading researchers, engineers and scientists in the domain of interest from around the world.
Topics of interest for submission include, but are not limited to:
| Public Administration||Public Health|| Humanity Development|
1. New Public Management Theory
2. Public Affairs Research
3. Urban Public Management and Public Services
4. Administration and International Administration
5. Changes in Public Governance
6. Environmental Research of Public Utilities
7. The Origin and Development of Public Administration
8. Traditional Administration Model
9. Research on Control Mode
10. Safety Management
11. Social Governance and Operation Mechanism
12. Innovation of Social Management System
|1. Urban Health|
2. Public Health Service
3. Public Space
4. Health Transmission
5. Mental Health
6. Development Trend of Livelihood
7. Green Environment
8. Health Management Service
9. Health Education
10. Investigation of Health Problems
11. Public Health Incident
12. Public Health Emergency System
1. Humanistic Quality Education
2. Human Studies
3. Humanistic Spirit
4. Social Civilization
6. Human History
7. Humanistic Care
10. Change and Development of Society
11. Inheritance and Development of Culture
12. Ethical Education
Manuscripts passed the peer-review process by expert reviewers from the conference organizing committee will be accepted and published in the Conference Proceedings. The published papers will then be submitted to CPCI, CNKI for indexing.
1.The submitted papers must not be under consideration elsewhere.
3.Please submit the full paper, if presentation and publication are both needed.
4.Please submit the abstract only, if you just want to make presentations.
5.Templates Download: Templates
6.Should you have any questions, or you need any materials in English, please contact us at email@example.com
1) Both Abstracts and Full Papers are welcomed. The author can make an oral presentation after the Abstract is accepted and the payment is made.
2) All submitted articles should report original results, experimental or theoretical, not previously published or under consideration for publication elsewhere. All articles submitted to the conference should meet these criteria. We firmly believe that ethical conduct is the most essential virtue of any academics. Hence, any act of plagiarism or other misconduct is totally unacceptable and cannot be tolerated.